Front-End DeveloperJune 2018 - Aug 2018 Armando Montelongo Companies
Contract position developing marketing and sales funnels that showcased real estate products produced by entrepreneur Armando Montelongo. The landing page funnel entry points were engaged through Facebook ads and were designed to increase sales, drive new membership and gather leads opening up a completely new revenue stream for the company's online business.
- Contributed to the design and development of an online membership site to create recurring revenue.
- Designed and developed an SEO optimized podcast website as part of the company’s ongoing effort to increase digital presence.
User Experience DesignerFeb 2013 - Sept 2017 USAA
Contract position consulting on strategic digital experience design for desktop and mobile platforms improving the Advice, Shopping and Real Estate storefronts. Facilitated each project through to completion ensuring alignment of messaging with cross-functional groups and company branding. Partnered with designers, developers and business partners, scoping to drive successful project completion. Analyze data and established KPIs to evaluate success and performance. Conducted sketching, prototyping and presentation of final solutions.
- Created web design wireframes and high-level mockups using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Invision.
- Collaborated with digital product managers, product owners, content and cross-functional teams to gather requirements and metrics for design efforts.
- Redesigned and coded USAA’s member email newsletter distributed to approximately 11 million USAA members. Optimized for a responsive experience to accommodate multiple devices and email clients.
Wordpress DeveloperJan 2013 - Mar 2013 Webtegrity
Web development firm that leverages the Wordpress CMS to produce websites for small businesses. My focus was flipping wordpress themes using HTML, CSS and PHP.
Web Designer/Front-End DeveloperFeb 2012 - Oct 2012 Rainman Web Design
Fast-paced website production company where I worked by a two-website-per-week quota designing and developing sites for the company’s client base.
Art LeadOct 2000 - Mar 2011 Norwood Promotional Products
A promotional products printing company where I was hired as a Mac Support Specialist and later promoted to Art Support Lead. As lead I shared my expertise with associates, provided guidance and helped them grow in their positions.
Testimonials and References
Get in Touch
Hey guys! Please feel free to send me a message. I love messages!
You can also push a message to me via social.